Multiple C++ Classes Manager¶
Intended audience: developers, Programming language: c++, java, python
- Since Pogo-7.2 on Linux, Pogo allows you to create multiple
- C++ classes server project.
- Use the tools menu (or pogo -multi shell command) to launch
- the multiple classes GUI.
- Then create a new server project.
- The server name could have the same name of one class in project. But it is not mandatory.
- Then you can add several classes by selecting
Now, you can generate code where a class is defined or in an independent one.
The 4 generated files are:
VacGaugeServer.multi.xmi: Multiple classes project file
MultiClassesFactory.cpp: Equivalent to the ClassFactory.cpp containing all specified class dependencies
main.cpp: The same main.cpp as a single class project
Makefile.multi: A Makefile containing all specified class dependencies