Intended audience: developers
The Panorama binding is available thanks to CEA
- Release 1.2 for Tango 7.2.1 and Panorama E2 4.0 SP1 (or above)
- Runs on Windows 32 and 64 bits.
- Binary and source distribution for Windows 32 and 64 bits. This distribution consists of an ISO file of the full
source and binary CD distribution. You can use this iso file to burn a CD or to initialize a USB memory stick
(using for example isotousb). In this distribution, you will find:
- A windows installer
- Documentation (in French)
- Tango 7.2.1
- A set of libraries allowing a Panorama E2 application to control Tango device(s)
- A binary application (TangoExplorer) which automatically generates a Panorama E2 application from all available Tango devices.