Intended audience: beginners, all, Programming language: all
In this section we will guide you step-by-step to help you getting started with Tango-Controls.
We assume that Tango-Controls has been already installed in your environment. Otherwise, if you have to install Tango-Controls on your own, please, read the installation guide first: Installation
Also these First steps with Tango Controls may be interesting to anyone who want to get started with Tango-Controls.
Next you need to identify yourself with one of the following roles.
If you are mostly…
- … Tango-Controls end user then please refer to End-user applications guide
- … Tango-Controls developer then please refer to How to develop for Tango Controls
- … Tango-Controls administrator then please refer to Administration applications guide
Below is the table of contents of this section:
- First steps with Tango Controls
- End-user applications guide
- How to develop for Tango Controls
- Getting started with JTango (Java implementation of Tango-Controls)
- Getting started with cppTango (C++ implementation of Tango-Controls)
- Getting started with PyTango (Python implementation of Tango-Controls)
- Administration applications guide